Friday, November 28, 2008

Something I really hate..


...people who think it's ok to clip their finger nails in public (i.e. the subway, bus station, airplane, etc.). It drives me insane. Not only is the thought of projectile, germ infested, nail shards arbitrarily whizzing through the confined public space revolting, but the sharp, spine-stinging, clipping sound makes me want to crawl out of my skin. I witnessed a man on the subway the other day partaking in this activity. After polishing off four or five fingers, he suddenly noticed the sour faces of his fellow passengers. But instead of putting the clippers away, he decided to instead: roll his eyes and smugly continue his little petacuric project; slowly collecting as many nail crescents as he could, ones that were caught on his sweatered belly. Gross.

Why? Why did he think think the subway was the best place to do this? Bleh...

No comments: